Non-emergency police telephone number 101 live in Dorset


The new 101 non-emergency number is now live in Dorset and across all of the police forces in the south west.

You should now call 101 to contact the police to report less urgent crime and disorder or to speak to your local officers.

Call 101:
to give the police information about crime in your area
to speak to the police about a general enquiry
if your car has been stolen
if your property has been damaged
if you suspect drug use or dealing in your local area
to report a minor traffic accident

April 27, 2013 |

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Vantage Theme – Powered by WordPress.
Powered by Christchurch Dorset